Wyoming GAINS -
Support the US Gains Tour to help Battle of the Gains motivate communities around America and especially Wyoming!
50 Fun facts about Arizona:
- Wyoming’s license plates feature a man on a bucking bronco.
- Wyoming was the first state to give women the right to vote.
- Yellowstone is the first official National Park (1872)
- Devils Tower was designated as the first National Monument (1906)
- The city of Gillette has the largest High School in the state (Campbell County High School)
- The first coal mine in Wyoming was in Carbon in 1867
- The largest coal mine in the USA is Black Thunder located near Wright.
- Wyoming leads the country in coal production in 1994 with 3 million tons per week
- The JCPenney stores were started in Kemmerer.
- The first Dude Ranch in Wyoming was the Eaton Ranch, near Wolf. The Eaton’s also came up with the term “dude”
- The Horse on the Wyoming license plate has a name, “Old Steamboat”. It is named after a bronc that could not be ridden back in the oughts or the teens.
- Wyoming has the lowest population of all 50 United States.
- Cody Wyoming is named after William “Buffalo Bill” Cody.
- The majority of Yellowstone Park lies within the boundaries of Wyoming.
- The Red Desert in south central Wyoming drains neither to the east nor to the west. The continental divide splits and goes around the desert on all sides leaving the basin without normal drainage.
- The Wind River actually changes its name in the middle of the stream becoming the Big Horn River at a site at the north end of the Wind River Canyon, where each year the Native Americans hold a ceremony depicting the “Wedding of the Waters.”
Thanks for reading! If you live in Wyoming, know someone who lives in Wyoming or even just like Wyoming - get your first own #WyomingGains Jersey today! Comfortable and light, this premium fitted short sleeve is a classic choice. High quality Wyoming Gains print adds a statement to one's workout or everyday routine.
.: 100% combed ringspun cotton (fiber content may vary for different colors)
.: Light fabric (4.3 oz/yd² (146 g/m²))
.: Premium fit
.: Tear away label
.: Runs bigger than usual